About This Product
The Current Conditions map displays:
- Current Air Temperature (degrees F)
- Dew Point Temperature (degrees F)
- Rainfall Since Midnight (inches)
- Winds (mph)-- The Wind Barb is an "arrow" that depicts the wind speed and direction. The "feathers" of the arrow indicate the wind speed while the dot end of the arrow indicates the direction the wind is blowing toward.
- Wind Gust (mph)-- Wind gusts are plotted only if they are at least 15 mph.
This map is updated every 5 minutes.